If you or your guests are travelling some distance to attend graduation, or wish to spend a few days in Cardiff, there are a number of accommodation options available.
As the summer months are a busy time in Cardiff, we recommend you book your accommodation as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
We offer a number of bed and breakfast places for graduates and their guests.
Various residences on campus depending on availability.
- are suited for single occupancy
- have en-suite facilities or shared bathroom facilities (depending on residence chosen)
- have a shared kitchen area
- have access to free Wi-Fi
- come complete with fresh bed linen and towels.
Please note breakfast is available on a cash basis from various catering outlets on campus.
A maximum of eight people can be booked as a group.
Booking for July 2019
- for 1 night - single occupancy en-suite bedroom £32.55 per person per night
- for 2 nights or more - single occupancy en-suite bedroom £28.00 per person per night
- for 1 night - single occupancy standard bedroom with shared bathroom facilities £27.65 per person per night
- for 2 nights or more - single occupancy standard bedroom with shared bathroom facilities £23.10 per person per night
Please note that all prices include 20% VAT.
Rooms will be available to book from May 2019.
For booking enquiries please contact:
Campus Services Division
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2087 4616
Cardiff offers a wide range of bed and breakfast and hotel options to suit all tastes and budgets.
For further information go to the Visit Cardiff website.