SIURI Systems in the Community
This event has ended.
Add to calendar
A Public Engagement event funded by Systems Immunity University Research Institute (SIURI) as part of a SIURI engagement grant.
* A series of short talks about leading research within our institute and how it affects you, directly from the researchers and clinicians.
* Tours of laboratories throughout the day and a chance to see the experiments changing the way we fight cancer.
* A chance to meet representatives from major cancer research charities
* Lunch will be provided giving participants an opportunity to chat with researchers, oncologists, and other patients affected by cancer.
The day will end with tea/coffee and cakes.
Attendance is free but booking is required for this event. If you wish to attend please RSVP via e-mail to community_siuri@Cardiff.ac.uk with:
* Number of guests
* Mode of transport
* Any special dietary requirements
We hope to see you there!
University Hospital of Wales