Public Uni 21
This event has ended.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Add to calendar
At Public Uni, Cardiff University academics present their most exciting research in short 10-minute chunks.
Enrolment is free, the syllabus is varied, and the only entry requirement is an inquisitive mind.
Speakers and topics:
- Fat and the immune system - a good or bad relationship?
Dr Kristin Ladell, Clinical Senior Lecturer, Cardiff University School of Medicine
- The End of British Party Politics?
Professor Roger Awan-Scully, School of Law and Politics
- Partner violence in young adulthood
Dr Janna Verbruggen, Senior Lecturer in Criminology
- Lung cancer screening and prevention
Pamela Smith, PhD Student, Division of Population Medicine
- Can we Afford a Decent Pension?
Dr Woon Wong, Reader in Finance, Cardiff Business School