Plastic Pollution: From Research to Everyday Life
This event has ended.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Add to calendar
Come learn more about plastic pollution, from current research on microplastics to daily swaps that you can make to reduce your impact on the environment.
Cardiff Water Research Institute and Refill Cardiff are bringing together experts to discuss one of the hottest topics of the moment. Following a short screening of 'A Plastic Ocean', our panel will share their views on plastic pollution and ways to tackle it.
- Gian Marco Currado (Director of Environment and Marine, Welsh Government)
- Prof Steve Ormerod (Professor of Ecology, Cardiff University)
- Gus Hoyt (Refill Programme Manager)
- Sophie Rae (Founder of the zero waste shop Ripple, Cardiff)
We're looking forward to seeing you there!
Sir Martin Evans Building