Explore our publications for detail of how we're addressing some of the most significant research themes in Earth sciences.
Many of our researchers make their full text freely available to view and share, supporting research innovation on a global scale.
- Buchs, D. M. and Oemering, S. A. 2020. Long-term non-erosive nature of the south Costa Rican margin supported by arc-derived sediments accreted in the Osa Mélange. Earth and Planetary Science Letters 531 115968. (10.1016/j.epsl.2019.115968)
- Detlef, H. et al. 2020. Multi-elemental composition of authigenic carbonates in benthic foraminifera from the eastern Bering Sea continental margin (International Ocean Discovery Program Site U1343). Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta 268 , pp.1-21. (10.1016/j.gca.2019.09.025)
- Halloran, P. R. et al., 2020. Natural drivers of multidecadal Arctic sea ice variability over the last millennium. Scientific Reports 10 (1) 688. (10.1038/s41598-020-57472-2)
- Markowska, M. et al., 2020. Modern speleothem oxygen isotope hydroclimate records in water-limited SE Australia. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta 270 , pp.431-448. (10.1016/j.gca.2019.12.007)
- Martin, A. J. et al. 2020. Effects of magmatic volatile influx in mafic VMS hydrothermal systems: evidence from the Troodos ophiolite, Cyprus. Chemical Geology 531 119325. (10.1016/j.chemgeo.2019.119325)
- Ran, J. et al. 2020. The application of frameworks for measuring social vulnerability and resilience to geophysical hazards within developing countries: A systematic review and narrative synthesis. Science of the Total Environment 711 134486. (10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.134486)
- Roelofse, C. , Alves, T. M. and Gafeira, J. 2020. Structural controls on shallow fluid flow and associated pockmark fields in the East Breaks area, northern Gulf of Mexico. Marine and Petroleum Geology 112 104074. (10.1016/j.marpetgeo.2019.104074)
- Webb, N. P. et al., 2020. A note on the use of drag partition in aeolian transport models. Aeolian Research 42 100560. (10.1016/j.aeolia.2019.100560)
- Webb, N. P. et al., 2020. Indicators and benchmarks for wind erosion monitoring, assessment and management. Ecological Indicators 110 105881. (10.1016/j.ecolind.2019.105881)