Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
We have long-standing relationships with water stakeholders from academia, industry, regulation, government and the third sector.
The Research Institute works closely with partners to co-design and co-deliver research with real world impact. Through the support of a dedicated team, we act as a gateway to make partners' research needs happen and provide them with a space and facilities to enable collaborative work.
We collaborate with partners on a range of research activities, from research on microplastics in freshwaters to the use of smart water meters in households.
- Brecon Beacons National Park
- British Geological Survey
- Canal & River Trust
- Centre for Ecology & Hydrology
- Centre for Environment, Fisheries and Aquaculture Science (Cefas)
- Coal Authority
- European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts (ECMWF)
- Environment Agency
- Forest Research
- Joint Nature Conservation Committee
- Met Office
- National Trust
- Natural Resources Wales
- Public Health Wales
- Rivers Trust
- Royal Society for the Protection of Birds
- Welsh Government
- Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water