Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
We are a popular destination for Chevening Scholars and we are pleased to support this scholarship programme.
Chevening Scholarships are the UK government's global scholarship programme, funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations.
The scholarships are awarded to outstanding scholars with leadership potential. Awards are typically for a one year Master’s degree at universities across the UK.
Our students have been awarded Chevening Scholarships over the years and they have shared their experiences of how it helped with their studies in the UK.
To apply for this scholarship you must be:
- be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country
- return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended
- have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university - this is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- have at least two years’ work experience (this may be up to five years for fellowship programmes, so please refer to your country page for further details)
- apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 11 July 2019
- meet the Chevening English language requirement by 11 July 2019.
How to apply
- Applications must be submitted via the Chevening website.
- Please refer to the guidance on the website before applying, including the frequently asked questions.
- You should also refer to the country webpages on the Chevening website which contain guidance for applicants from your country, including priority subject areas.
Applications for 2019/2020 Chevening Scholarships and some Chevening Fellowships open on 6 August 2018 and close on 6 November 2018.
You must be holding an unconditional offer and meet Chevening's English Language requirements by 11 July 2019.