Systematic Review course
Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
An intensive four-day course to introduce you to the necessary skills to complete a systematic review.
In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, we have had to postpone our Cardiff systematic review course. More details will be made available in the coming weeks.
Develop an understanding of the systematic review process through this practical and highly interactive course, with a range of discussion, group and hands-on sessions.
Participants come to the course with a research topic and leave with a draft protocol for their systematic review.
Who is it for
- Healthcare professionals
- Postgraduate healthcare researchers
- Policy makers
- Librarians and information professionals
This course will cover:
- introduction to systematic reviews and other types of evidence synthesis
- developing a protocol
- literature searching and selection of studies
- critical appraisal of quantitative and qualitative research
- extracting data – developing/adapting forms
- meta-analysis or narrative synthesis
- reporting and dissemination of evidence syntheses.
Find out more
Learn more about this course, including the key aspects covered, course presenters and register your interest.