Anti-viral immune responses
Honorary professorship with Cardiff University from Monash University.
The development of a deep understanding of anti-viral immune responses may in future allow us to manipulate them to our advantage.
In particular, these understandings may allow us to enhance the effectiveness of anti-viral vaccines.
Honorary professorship with Cardiff University from Monash University, Melbourne, Australia with two year visiting sponsored fellowship for Dr Emma Grant.
An international collaboration with the following institutes:
- NHMRC, Monash University
- Victor Appay Laboratory, UPMC
- Trinity Biomedical Sciences Institute
- St Jude’s Children’s Research Institute
- Brigham Research Institute, Harvard University
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- The University of Melbourne
- James Cook University.