Website Design and Management
With the internet being an instrumental tool in the world of marketing it is important that businesses are able to create, maintain and develop websites.
This one-day course will give participants the knowledge to help design a stand-out website, the processes involved in creating it and the most cost effective ways of maintaining and developing it.
Our Marketing and Online Communication courses are designed to complement each other. A 10% discount will be given to participants who book on two or more of these courses at the same time.
Ceri Richmond fydd eich hyfforddwr.
Mynegwch eich diddordeb
Ar hyn o bryd, nid oes dyddiadau ar gael ar gyfer y cwrs hwn, ond gallwch fynegi eich diddordeb drwy gysylltu â ni.
Ar gyfer pwy mae hwn
Those looking to create a new website for a business or those who wish to improve their current website. No technical knowledge of website design or development is required.
Beth fyddwch yn ei ddysgu
- What should be included on websites and what to avoid.
- The processes and fundamentals of web development.
- Creating the correct specification for web developers.
- Choosing the right web developer for your needs.
Pynciau dan sylw
- Identifying what makes a successful website overall.
- Being able to recognise, discuss and critique the individual elements of a website.
- Planning a successful website design/development project.
- Implementing the plan (project management).
- Understand the basics of web design.
- Understand the processes of web development.
- Successfully manage the commissioning and development process.
- Create and maintain great content for your site.
- Identify Web design and development issues you should know about.
- Be able to find the best developer for your business.
- Monitor and evaluate website success.