Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
Customer care is an integral part of the services that we provide. Our customer charter sets out what you can expect from us.
We are committed to providing a service which is friendly, helpful and responsive to your needs and do everything reasonably possible to ensure the reliability of our services.
You can expect our staff to be courteous, respectful and considerate at all times, and to respond to your enquiries promptly and efficiently.
You can help us to accomplish this by treating our staff and fellow customers with respect and courtesy.
Our Customer Charter
Provide accurate information from first point of contact with us
- We will review published information on a quarterly basis to ensure the content is accurate and up-to-date.
Be responsive, reliable and efficient
- We will acknowledge all enquiries and complaints within 3 working days (where contact details are provided).
Listen and work with you
- We will invite all course attendees to evaluate our service and we will act on suggestions for improvements.
- We will review our provision on an annual basis to ensure it is relevant and appropriate.
Be open and upfront
- We will provide information relating to confirmation/ cancellation of courses at least 10 working days in advance of the scheduled start date.
- We will communicate how our customers rate our services and about the improvements we continue to make.
Maintain a high quality service
- We will achieve at least 90% ‘good’ or ‘excellent’ responses from our customers when asked to assess the extent to which the advertised topics were covered during the course.
- We will be appropriately trained for the service we provide.
Provide a welcoming learning experience
- We will achieve at least 90% ‘good’ or ‘excellent’ responses from our customers when asked to assess the level of care they have received from us.
- We will treat you with courtesy, respect and consideration.
- We are committed to continuous improvement in customer service.
- We encourage and welcome your feedback as this will provide us with the opportunity to improve.
If you are not satisfied with the level of service you receive, please let us know. We will respond quickly, efficiently and effectively. In making your complaint, you are providing us with the opportunity to improve our services.
We are committed to continuously improving our service and we welcome your feedback.
If you are not satisfied with the level of service you receive then please let us know using our complaints procedure. We will respond quickly, efficiently and effectively. In making your complaint you are providing us with the opportunity to improve our services.
Core working hours are 09:00 – 16:30 Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays and University closed days.
Customer Service Excellence
The CPD Unit is proud to hold the Customer Service Excellence standard.
We are committed to providing a service which is welcoming, reliable and exceeds customer expectations.