FHEA Chartered MCIPD
Lecturer (teaching and scholarship, Management, work and organization)
Rachel Williams is a Human Resources professional and experienced lecturer.
Before joining Cardiff Business School she held HR roles in the NHS, manufacturing and professional service companies. She was Head of HR for a large law firm in Cardiff for 6 years before leaving HR to bring up her family.
Rachel joined Cardiff Business School in 2007 after a career break and took on a lecturer role with additional responsibility for obtaining CIPD accreditation for the School's MSc HRM programme. The programme has now held full accreditation for 6 years and Rachel is responsible for the management of this.
Rachel is a Fellow of the HEA and a Chartered Member of the CIPD. She currently teaches on MBA and MSc HRM programmes.
- MSc HRM
- BSc (Tech) Occupational Psychology
- Fellow Higher Education Academy
- Chartered Member Chartered Institute Personnel and Development
- Management of Human Resources, MSc HRM
- Human Resource Management, MBA full-time
- Human Resource Management, Executive MBA
- Supervision of MSc and MBA business projects
- Responsible for CIPD accreditation within Cardiff Business School