Dr David Morgan
Postdoctoral Research Associate (with Prof Mike Bowker)
For more information, click on the 'Research' tab above.
XPS Analysis Web Site: http://sites.cardiff.ac.uk/xpsaccess/
See Also: Cardiff Catalysis Institute
Education and qualifications
- 2002: PhD (Surface Science), University of Wales, Cardiff.
- 1999: BSc Chemistry, University of Wales, Cardiff
- 2007 - present: Surface Analysis Manager, Cardiff Catalysis Institute, Cardiff University
- 2002 - 2007: Postdocotral Research Associate, Cardiff Catalysis Institute, Cardiff University
- Member of the UK Surface Analysis Forum (UKSAF)
Pwyllgorau ac adolygu
- 2015 - present: Committee member of the UK Surface Analysis Forum (UKSAF)
CyhoeddiadauWe are currently unable to retrieve the list of publications. Visit our institutional repository.
- CH2301 Training in Research Methods
- CHT219 Preparation and Evaluation of Heterogeneous Catalysts
- CHT401 Advanced Heterogeneous Catalysis
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS) and related techniques for surface analysis
- The application of surface sensitive techniques to the study of surface chemical reactions of relevance to heterogeneous catalysis.
- Preparation, characterisation and reactivity of model catalysts as analogues of high area powdered catalysts
- Photoelectron spectroscopy of transuranium-elements
- Reactivity and characterisation of gold / gold-alloy catalysts
- Acetylene hydrochlorination
- Iridium and ruthenium oxide chemistry