Dr Jae Hee Lee
I am a Research Associate in the School of Computer Science, Cardiff University working in the FLEXILOG project.
Prior to joining Cardiff University, I was a Feodor Lynen Postdoctoral Research Fellow funded by the Humboldt Foundation and was affiliated to the Centre for Quantum Software and Information at the University of Technology Sydney as a Visiting Fellow. Prior to joining UTS, I was a research fellow in the Artificial Intelligence group of the Research School of Computer Science at the Australian National University.
I received my doctoral degree in computer science from the University of Bremen in October 2013, where a part of my doctoral research was carried out at the University at Buffalo and at North Carolina State University. I received my Diplom (MSc equivalent) in mathematics from the University of Bremen in 2009.
My current research interest is integration of structured (e.g., knowledge graph or logical formulas) and unstructured knowledge (e.g., word vectors). I am also interested in other topics in AI, such as natural language processing and causality.
Anrhydeddau a Dyfarniadau
- UTS/FEIT Blue Sky Research Scheme, AUD 3000 (2017)
- Feodor Lynen Postdoctoral Fellowship by the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, € 120,000 (2016–2017).
- ECCAI Travel Grant, € 400 (2014).
- Fachbereichspreis Mathematik (Diplom Thesis Award), (2009).
- DAAD-KOSEF Scholarship, € 3000 (2008).
Safleoedd academaidd blaenorol
- 2018 - present: Research Associate, Cardiff University, UK
- 2016 - 2017 : Feodor-Lynen Postdoctoral Research Fellowship, University of Techonology Sydney, Australia
- 2015: Research Associate, Australian National University, Australia
- 2014: Guest Researcher, University of Bremen, Germany
- 2009 - 2013: Research Assistant, University of Bremen, Germany