Myfyriwr ymchwil, Ysgol Cynllunio a Daearyddiaeth
Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
I am researching the impacts of increasingly industrialised forms of agriculture and how they impact rural communities. My research is focusing on Herefordshire and Shropshire where I live.
I have many years experience of research and consultancy in public, private and academic contexts, largely specialising in rural tourism development particularly:
- outdoor recreation, walking, cycling etc
- sustainable and slow tourism
- market town and rural regeneration
- partnership working and community involvement
- heritage interpretation and sense of place
The Impacts of Industrial scale farming on rural visitor economies in the UK