- 2.28, Y Prif Adeilad, Plas y Parc, Caerdydd, CF10 3AT
Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
- Ph.D. - Effects of Land Cover Changes on Climate and the Surface Energy Budget - School of Earth and Environmental Sciences, Cardiff University (2020 - Present)
- MSc - Climate Change Sciences and Policy - School of Geographical Sciences, Bristol University (2017 - 2019)
- BSc - Geographical Sciences - School of Sciences, Université Libre de Bruxelles (2013 - 2016)
- Climate modeling
- Land surface processes
- Evapotranspiration estimates
- Remote sensing
Improving the Global Energy Budget in Earth System Models to Investigate the Teleconnection of Forest Cover Changes
I investigate how to improve the estimation of land evapotranspiration to close the surface energy balance in meteorological stations such as FLUXNET towers. Subsequently, my research also seeks to include a cross-scale evapotranspiration parameterisation in an Earth system model to assess more accurately how forest cover changes affect the climate system.
My two key aims are therefore to develop an evapotranspiration equation constraint by the surface energy budget and improve the modelling of forest cover changes in Earth system models.