Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
- MA Environment and Development, Lancaster University (2020)
- BA (hons) Politics and International Relations, Lancaster University (2019)
Social media platforms in sub-Saharan Africa: their role and potential in shaping urban water resilience narratives
• Understand the potential offered by various social media platforms to improve awareness of public perceptions of water shocks in African cities.
• How may social media be utilized to comparatively highlight and assess the varying narratives of water stress and water shocks within urban spaces.
• The extent to which social media aggregates the challenges to efficient water supply and provides collective spaces of reflection that influence both citizen advocacy and government feedback.
College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences (Cardiff University)