Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
I am a PhD student working on the practices of Displaying Empire in the ancient Near East. My research interests encompass much of the Near East and the use of material culture.
I am currently a commitee member for the upcoming SHARE Seminar Series.
- BA Ancient History - Cardiff University (2017-2020)
- MPhil Ancient History - Cardiff University (2020-2021/22)
- British Institute of Persian Studies (2020-Present)
- Postgraduate Member of the Royal Historical Society (2022-Present)
- Achaemenid Empire
- Late Pharaonic Egypt
- Biblical Studies
- Iconography and Material Culture
- Shahnameh studies
- Warfare and violence
- Imperial Studies
Parry, C. 2020. A Bloody World: Perceptions of Blood in Ferdowsi's Shahnameh. Parry. C. (self-published).
Parry, C. 2022. An Iconographic Exegesis of the Oracles Against the Nations, Isaiah 14:24-24. URL: https://orca.cardiff.ac.uk/147413/
Public Engagement Officer, Firing Line Museum of the Welsh Soldier (2019)
SHARE with Schools volunteer (2017-2020)
SHARE with Schools Postgraduate Co-Ordinator (2020-Present)
Research Assitant, Civic Mission Project on 1800 Merthyr Tydfil Riots, Dr Marion Loeffler (2021-2022)
- SHARE with Schools Return Visits 2019
- Mountain Ash and Cathays High visited the university for 1 day each where I ran a workshop on Achaemenid Tribute Processions that I had developed with them.
- SHARE with Schools Outreach 2021
- Digital outreach workshops with 2 schools (forming 4 workshops).
- SHARE with Schools Outreach 2022
- In-person outreach in 2 schools
- Facilitating workshops alongside geophysical surveys on Trelai field
- Seminar Tutor
- HS3106 Introduction to Ancient History 2