The Golden Age of the Ballet Russes
Nid oes modd cadw lle ar y cwrs hwn ar hyn o bryd
Nid oes dyddiadau ar gael ar gyfer y cwrs hwn ar hyn o bryd. Byddwch y cyntaf i gael gwybod pan gyhoeddir dyddiadau newydd trwy ymuno â’r rhestr bostio..
The course will be taught over 10 two-hour sessions, delivered on a weekly basis. This will involve:
- Tutor-led sessions: this forms the bulk of the teaching provision for the module. In these sessions, basic information will be delivered to the students utilising mediums such as PowerPoint, audio examples, aural analysis, YouTube examples and handouts where necessary.
- Student-led activities and class discussion.
- Online provision: to help with the use of online resources, relevant web links will be made available through Learning Central. PowerPoint and handouts from the weekly sessions will also be made available.
Dysgu ac addysgu
To award credits we need to have evidence of the knowledge and skills you have gained or improved. Some of this has to be in a form that can be shown to external examiners so that we can be absolutely sure that standards are met across all courses and subjects. It goes without saying that students' understanding of the music studied in a course is usually considerably enhanced if they read and write about it. You will not have a formal examination but you will be asked to produce some written work. This need not be an essay: it can take the form of a course journal, portfolio, presentation, or questionnaire. Our assessments are flexible to suit the course and the student. The most important element of assessment is that it should enhance your learning. Our methods are designed to increase your confidence and we try very hard to devise ways of assessing you that are enjoyable and suitable for adults with busy lives.
Deunydd darllen awgrymedig
- Jane Pritchard and Geoffrey Marsh (eds), Diaghilev and the Golden Age of the Ballets Russes: 1909-1929 (V&A Publishing, 2010)
- Davinia Caddy, The Ballets Russes and Beyond: Music and Dance in Belle-Époque Paris (Cambridge University Press, 2012)
The tutor will also recommend specific audio and/or DVD recordings and documentaries.
Cyfleusterau llyfrgell a chyfrifiadura
Fel myfyriwr ar y cwrs hwn, mae gennych hawl i ymuno â llyfrgell a chyfleusterau cyfrifiadurol y Brifysgol a’u defnyddio. Rhagor o wybodaeth am ddefnyddio’r cyfleusterau hyn.
Ein nod yw sicrhau mynediad i bawb. Rydym yn anelu at roi cyngor cyfrinachol a gwasanaeth cefnogol i unrhyw fyfyriwr sydd â chyflwr meddygol hir dymor, anabledd neu anhawster dysgu penodol. Gallwn gynnig cyngor un i un am anabledd a threfnu ymweliadau cyn cofrestru, cysylltu gyda thiwtoriaid a darlithwyr, trefnu deunydd mewn fformatau eraill, rheoli trefniadau cyrsiau hygyrch a threfniadau asesiadau, benthyg offer a sgrinio ar gyfer dyslecsia.