Exciting KTP opportunities working with Panalpina and Cardiff Business School
30 October 2015
Following the award of a Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) grant by Innovate UK and the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC), Panalpina and Cardiff Business School are looking for two graduates/postgraduates to lead this exciting KTP project.
We are particularly seeking an individual for the position in Additive Manufacturing with a background in engineering, ideally including modules in 3D Printing.
The successful candidates will play an important role in the next phase of Panalpina’s industry leading Logistics Manufacturing Services (LMS) solution working with academic experts at the university and senior managers in the company to set up and develop a new industrial 3D printing solution for Panalpina’s customers.
We are looking for:
- One individual with a background in engineering, ideally including modules in 3D Printing.
- One individual with a background in supply chain analytics and/or mathematics.
Both individuals will be expected to be self-motivated, highly organised and able to work as part of a team.
The project includes:
- Research into the existing barriers to making industrial 3D printed components;
- Development of engineering, business and supply chain solutions to overcome the barriers;
- Research to identify the market opportunities for Panalpina;
- Development of 3D printing skills and capabilities within the organisation;
- Development of commercially viable customer solutions.
The successful candidates will receive a competitive salary and be provided with a personalised two year management training plan.
Start date: 1st December 2016
Location: UK (Didcot or London Heathrow)
Please send your CV and application directly to email@example.com
For more Information about Panalpina please visit the Panalpina website.