Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
If any of your documents you are submitting are not in English, the original must be included with a fully certified translation by a professional translator.
This includes any references, qualifications, transcripts, bank statements and bank letters.
This translation must include:
- translator’s qualifications
- translator's contact details
- confirmation from the translator that it is an accurate translation of the original document
- the date (which must be dated no more than one calendar month before you make your application for your student visa)
- translator’s full name and signature.
Finding a translator on the ITI website
- Click on "Find a professional".
- To search for a translator, click on "Translators" top of the web page.
- On language selection, click your language you are translating from (for example: "Chinese"). Leave the language "To" as "English".
- Input the "Subject Area" – there are drop down menus. If you need your qualification certificates or references translated please choose: "Humanities"
- Input the "Specific Area" – again a drop down menu. Choose "Education and Training".
You'll then get a list of the Institute of Translation and Interpreting qualified members who are experienced in translating from your language into English.
If you click on a name, the contact details for that person will be shown. It is up to you to negotiate rates with your chosen translator. The contract is strictly between you and the translator.