Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
Community Gateway works in partnership to help make Grangetown an even better place by developing world class research, teaching and volunteering opportunities which respond to local needs.
- 23 'live' teaching projects
- 133 student volunteers
- 16 Cardiff University Academic Schools involved
Community Garden project
We have made Grangetown greener by:
- establishing partnerships with local area schools to give children access to a safe green space for learning
- directly enabling the growth of a community garden.
Grange Pavilion Youth Forum
We have given young people a voice and provided them with new experiences and opportunities by launching a nationally recognised youth forum.
Mental Health and Wellbeing
We have provided a space to bring mental health support into the heart of the community of Grangetown.
We have worked closely with partners and colleagues at Cardiff University to make Higher Education and careers in Higher Education more accessible to Grangetown residents.
Shop Local Campaign
We have encouraged people to shop in Grangetown and supported local business owners by:
- launching the first Grangetown Business Forum giving local businesses the opportunity to take advantage of network opportunities, online training and business advice
- developing and launching the Grangetown World Market, giving local entrepreneurs and business owners the chance to showcase their products to over 200 visitors
- creating a Grangetown map - a local directory of businesses in Grangetown