Microsoft Word 2013: letters, essays and reports
Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
This half-day introductory session focuses on using the core features of Microsoft Word to create and format documents.
About the course
This course provides step-by-step instructions on using Microsoft Word to create and format documents using the programme's built-in word processing tools.
This course covers:
- creating and saving documents
- changing document layout and using standard formatting tools to present content
- using and editing simple tables of information, bulleted and numbered lists
- inserting images and other objects into the document
- printing and exporting documents.
No experience of using Microsoft Word is required to attend this course. However, you should be familiar with the keyboard, mouse and use of Windows.
£60 for non-profit making organisations eg other universities, charities, and government bodies, including Cardiff and Vale University Health Board.
£75 for commercial organisations.
To book onto a course, please send your contact information and details of the course you would like to take to: