Microsoft PowerPoint 2013: advanced formatting techniques
Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
This half-day masterclass looks in detail at the advanced functionality of Microsoft PowerPoint to create enhanced presentations.
About the course
Building on the content of the Microsoft PowerPoint: creating presentations course, this masterclass looks improving your PowerPoint presentations by adding enhanced content to your slides and creating a dynamic presentation using the program's functionality.
This course covers:
- using slide masters to create consistent formatting and presentations
- using charts to display information
- animation and transition techniques
- incorporating multimedia file content in your presentations
- putting it all together - notes pages, handouts and controlling slide shows
- exporting your finished presentation.
You should be familiar with using Microsoft PowerPoint to create and format simple presentations. If you have not used PowerPoint before, we recommend that you attend the Microsoft PowerPoint: creating presentations course before attending this masterclass.
£60 for non-profit making organisations eg other universities, charities, and government bodies, including Cardiff and Vale University Health Board.
£75 for commercial organisations.
To book onto a course, please send your contact information and details of the course you would like to take to: