Microsoft Access 2013: Creating Input Screens and Printing Reports
Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
A one-day course covering the creation of input screens, which assist with data entry and reports for formatted output from a database using Microsoft Access.
This session only covers one stage of database use: the use of input forms and printed reports. If you are looking for a comprehensive Microsoft Access training course, our three-day Microsoft Access: Comprehensive course may be more appropriate for you.
About the course
This one-day course looks at the principles of creating and using input forms for data entry as well as reports for formatted printed output.
The course covers:
- Designing and creating forms for the easy input of data into one or more related tables.
- Designing and creating formatted reports to extract information from tables and queries in a structured, understandable layout.
- You must be familiar with the Microsoft Access interface.
- You must understand the design and use of related tables.
- You must understand how queries can be used to extract relevant information from an Access database.
- It is advisable that you have previously attended the Microsoft Access: Working With Information in Your Database course.
£125 (plus VAT) for non-profit making organisations, e.g. other universities, charities, and government bodies, including Cardiff and Vale University Health Board.
£150 (plus VAT) for commercial organisations.
To book onto a course, please send your contact information and details of the course you would like to take to: