Microsoft Excel: Core Skills
Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
A one-day introductory course designed for anyone new to using Microsoft Excel.
Note that the content of this course is suitable for all current versions of Excel and so will be suitable for anyone using either Excel 2013 or Excel 2016.
About the course
This course will help you develop your existing knowledge of Excel to build a worksheet; present and process information; and process data using formulae or charts.
This course covers:
- creating and saving individual and multiple worksheets
- basic data analysis
- linking data held on multiple worksheets for more complex data analysis held in a workbook
- building everyday calculations into formulae
- looking at creating formatted printable worksheets, like charts
- using formatting to improve the appearance of your worksheet
- customising the way worksheets and workbooks can be created
You must be familiar with the Microsoft Office interface and the use of the mouse and keyboard.
£125 (plus VAT) for non-profit making organisations eg other universities, charities, and government bodies, including Cardiff and Vale University Health Board.
£150 (plus VAT) for commercial organisations.
To book onto a course, please send your contact information and details of the course you would like to take to: