MSc Advanced Building Performance Evaluation
Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
This course is unique in its focus on the energy and environmental performance of existing buildings. You will learn to integrate technical and occupants’ data into the diagnostic process, drawing on theories from building science, social sciences and humanities.
This course was formerly called MSc Building Diagnostics for Energy and Environmental Performance.
The MSc in Advanced Building Performance Evaluation aims to give you a solid foundation in the evaluation of the operational performance of buildings.
- Study in one of the top schools of architecture in the UK.
- Available on a 1-year full-time or 2-year part-time basis.
- Looks at buildings’ diagnostics in a holistic way by considering both technical and human aspects affecting the performance of existing buildings. This is highly relevant, as the efficient operation of existing buildings is becoming more important.
- Work on a live project to embed your knowledge of building energy and environmental performance with a focused and hands-on approach.
- Benefit from our close links with industry and other building clients to boost your employability.
How to apply
For more information on course content, structure, fees and how to apply, please visit our MSc in Advanced Building Performance Evaluation course information page.
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2087 4430