How to apply
Who is eligible to apply, and how to make the application.
The following are eligible to apply:
- any UK-based ECR within ten years of obtaining their PhD (17 UK places available)
- any Indian-based ECR within ten years of obtaining their PhD and currently employed by either IIT Ropar, PGIMER Chandigarh, IIT Mandi or the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (17 Indian places available).
Indian participants from other institutions
Indian participants from other Institutions are also welcome to apply (a maximum of 20 places available) however, if they are successful, attendance / costs will be at their own expense.
All research disciplines welcome, including:
- mathematics (applied, computational)
- chemistry (biological, materials, synthesis)
- physics (bio/nanophotonics)
- cell biology
- tissue / bio-engineering
- synthetic biology
- computational modelling
- cell signalling
- cell/tissue imaging
- polymer science
- engineering (biomedical, electronic, nano/meta-materials)
- remote monitoring
- clinical sciences.
24 July 2018
Please email email@example.com with the completed application form: