External Advisory Board
Established in 2013, the School's External Advisory Board (EAB) provides guidance, insights and feedback regarding the School’s strategic development. The Board is chaired by an industrial partner.
The EAB has a wide remit that covers teaching and learning together with research and impact. Members help the School address questions around computing trends, employability and skills, curriculum development, alumni, innovation, international research, funding and impact.
Together with senior staff from the School, the EAB meets bi-annually.
- Stephen Anderson: Head of the Group Engineering Software (GES) function at Renishaw plc
- Dave Baker: Technical Evangelist at Microsoft, UK
- Jon Bradshaw: Director of the Enterprise Information Platform at BT
- Suranga Chandratillake: Founder and president of blinkx.com, the Internet video search engine
- Michael Foley: Managing director of Cardiff software house Peter Evans Associates
- Raman Mistry: Chief Operating Officer for The Alacrity Foundation.
- Gabrielle Allen: Professor of Astronomy at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign and the Associate Director for Computational Research and Education Programs at the National Centre for Supercomputing Applications
- Chris Hankin: Director of the Institute for Security Science and Technology and a Professor of Computing Science at Imperial College, London.
Find out more
Please contact the Head of School for more information: