External Advisory Board
Established in 2013, the School's External Advisory Board (EAB) provides guidance, insights and feedback regarding the School’s strategic development to the Head of School and senior School staff. The Board is chaired on a rotating basis by one of the external members.
The EAB has a wide remit that covers teaching and learning together with research and impact. Members help the School address questions around technology trends, employability and skills, curriculum development, alumni, innovation, international engagement, research, funding and impact.
Together with senior staff from the School, the EAB meets three times a year.
- Dave Baker, Microsoft
- Jon Bradshaw, BT
- Stuart Coombs, Capgemini
- Dai Evans, Idwal
- Michael Foley, Equiniti
- Rob Harrison, Renishaw
- Kevin Jones, Airbus
- Catrin Kemp, Welsh Government
- Chacasta Pritlove, Google
- David Pugh, Office for National Statistics
- Simon Renault, Centre for Digital Public Services
- Sarah Wilkins, Nationwide Building Society
- Vanessa Yau, Hodge Bank
- Professor Gabrielle Allen, University of Wyoming
- Professor Chris Hankin, Imperial College London
- Professor William Scanlon, Tyndall National Institute
Find out more
Please contact the Head of School for more information:
Head of School, Computer Science and Informatics