What we do
We aim to develop long-term, equal and mutually beneficial partnerships with Grangetown residents and those organisations which serve them. In particular we aim to:
- invest in nine social, environmental or economic themes chosen by the communities of Grangetown
- provide easy access for Grangetown communities and members of Cardiff University to work together
- increase awareness of the skills and resources available at Cardiff University for the communities of Grangetown
- engage with Grangetown residents to identify high-impact and world-class research, teaching and volunteering opportunities for Cardiff University which meet local needs and help make Grangetown an even better place to live.
We are also in the process of developing a physical base in Grange Gardens that will bring the Cardiff University to the community.
- long-term partnerships
- community-led initiatives
- building support for existing services/projects
- combined community and university expertise or resources
- positive and practical results at a variety of levels.