Membership of the Coleg is open to all academic and associated-academic staff who wish to be members.
Once you register with the Coleg Cymraeg, you will automatically become a member of the Cardiff Branch and you'll have the opportunity to play a role in its governance.
There are many advantages for staff who become Coleg members:
- You become a member of the Cardiff Branch and can play a role in its governance.
- You can elect a staff director to sit on the Coleg's Board of Directors who will also act as the Chair for the Coleg's Academic Board.
- You'll be sent information about the Coleg's Strategic Developments and how to apply for funding via its Project Fund.
- We'll send you information about opportunities to apply for staff funding via the Postgraduate Scholarship and Staffing Schemes.
- You'll gain access to learning materials and resources like y Porth.
- The ability to create learning modules on y Porth (i.e. become a 'trainer' on y Porth)
- The opportunity to participate in training workshops and staff development.
- Information about networking opportunities such as research conferences, launches and national events such as festivals and eisteddfods.