Search our publications to find articles, books, reports and papers written by experts in their field.
Many of our researchers make their full text freely available to view and share, supporting research innovation on a global scale.
- Al-Musawi, R. et al. 2016. Insight into mechanics of AFM tip-based nanomachining: bending of cantilevers and machined grooves. Nanotechnology 27 (38), pp.385302-385316. (10.1088/0957-4484/27/38/385302)
- Al-Musawi, R. and Brousseau, E. B. J. 2016. Influence of the mechanical behaviour of cantilevers on the topography of nano-scale grooves during AFM tip-based machining. Presented at: EUSPEN: 16th International Conference & Exhibition Nottingham, UK 30 May - 3 June 2016. Published in: Bointon, P. , Leach, R. and Southon, N. eds. Proceedings of the 16th International Conference of the European Society for Precision Engineering and Nanotechnology. Bedford: EUSPEN. , pp.383-384.
- Alraziqi, Z. , Mukhtar, N. F. H. and Brousseau, E. B. J. 2016. Comparison of two AFM probe inspection techniques for three-dimensional tip characterisation. Presented at: EUSPEN: 16th International Conference & Exhibition Nottingham, UK 30 May - 3 June 2016. Published in: Bointon, P. , Leach, R. and Southon, N. eds. Proceedings of the 16th International Conference of the European Society for Precision Engineering and Nanotechnology. Bedford: EUSPEN. , pp.59-60.
- Babai, M. Z. et al., 2016. Reduction of the value of information sharing as demand becomes strongly auto-correlated. International Journal of Production Economics 181 (A), pp.130-135. (10.1016/j.ijpe.2015.05.005)
- Ding, Z. et al., 2016. Spray coated silver nanowires as transparent electrodes in OPVs for Building Integrated Photovoltaics applications. Solar Energy Materials & Solar Cells 157 , pp.305-311. (10.1016/j.solmat.2016.05.053)
- Disney, S. M. et al. 2016. Inventory management for stochastic lead times with order crossovers. European Journal of Operational Research 248 (2), pp.473-486. (10.1016/j.ejor.2015.07.047)
- Geng, Y. et al. 2016. Processing outcomes of the AFM probe-based machining approach with different feed directions. Precision Engineering 46 , pp.288-300. (10.1016/j.precisioneng.2016.05.009)
- Mello, M. H. et al., 2016. Improving coordination in an engineer-to-order supply chain using a soft systems approach. Production Planning & Control 28 (2), pp.89-107. (10.1080/09537287.2016.1233471)
- Purvis, L. et al. 2016. Developing a resilient supply chain strategy during 'boom' and 'bust'. Production Planning & Control 27 (7-8), pp.579-590. (10.1080/09537287.2016.1165306)
- Robertson, A. R. R. et al. 2016. Tightrope walking towards maximising secondary uses of digitised health data: a qualitative study. Journal of Innovation in Health Informatics 23 (3), pp.591-599. (10.14236/jhi.v23i3.847)
- Soroka, A. J. et al. 2016. An exploratory study of the resilience of manufacturing in the Cardiff Capital Region. Presented at: International Conference on Sustainable Design and Manufacturing (SDM-16) Chania, Crete, Greece April 2016. Published in: Setchi, R. et al., Sustainable Design and Manufacturing 2016. Vol. 52.Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies Vol. 52. Springer. , pp.589-599. (10.1007/978-3-319-32098-4_50)
- Spiegler, V. L. M. et al., 2016. The value of nonlinear control theory in investigating the underlying dynamics and resilience of a grocery supply chain. International Journal of Production Research 54 (1), pp.265-286. (10.1080/00207543.2015.1076945)
- Spiegler, V. L. M. et al., 2016. A technique to develop simplified and linearised models of complex dynamic supply chain systems. European Journal of Operational Research 251 (3), pp.888-903. (10.1016/j.ejor.2015.12.004)
- Syntetos, A. , Kholidasari, I. and Naim, M. M. 2016. The effects of integrating management judgement into OUT levels: in or out of context?. European Journal of Operational Research 249 (3), pp.853-863. (10.1016/j.ejor.2015.07.021)
- Syntetos, A. et al. 2016. On the benefits of delayed ordering. European Journal of Operational Research 248 (3), pp.963-970. (10.1016/j.ejor.2015.08.003)
- Touboulic, A. and Walker, H. L. 2016. A relational, transformative and engaged approach to sustainable supply chain management: the potential of action research. Human Relations 69 (2), pp.301-343. (10.1177/0018726715583364)
- Ulmeanu, M. et al., 2016. Substrate surface patterning by optical near field modulation around colloidal particles immersed in a liquid. Optics Express 24 (24), pp.27340-27351. (10.1364/OE.24.027340)
- Wang, X. and Disney, S. M. 2016. The bullwhip effect: progress, trends and directions. European Journal of Operational Research 250 (3), pp.691-701. (10.1016/j.ejor.2015.07.022)
- Williams, E. et al., 2016. Nanosecond laser milling of the amorphous alloy Zr41.2Ti13.8Cu12.5Ni10Be22.5. Presented at: 11 th International Conference on Multi-Material Micro Manufacture (4M2016), co-organised with 10th International Workshop on Microfactories (IWMF2016) Lyngby, Denmark, 13-15 September 2016.
- Williams, E. and Brousseau, E. B. J. P. 2016. Nanosecond laser processing of Zr41.2Ti13.8Cu12.5Ni10Be22.5 with single pulses. Journal of Materials Processing Technology 232 , pp.34-42. (10.1016/j.jmatprotec.2016.01.023)
- Williams, E. and Brousseau, E. B. J. P. 2016. Simulation and experimental study of nanosecond laser micromachining of commercially pure titanium. Journal of Micro and Nano-Manufacturing 4 (1) 11004. (10.1115/1.4031892)