Benefits of membership
Our highly successful Innovation Network is a melting pot of new ideas and how to put them into practice.
Big idea, small idea
Founded in 1996, the Innovation Network's aim is to develop a stronger network of links between industry and academic in order to enhance innovation - the successful commercial implementation of ideas.
Everyone benefits from the Innovation Network’s interchange and interaction. Ideas come in all shapes and sizes. Bring yours along – or just come with an appetite to innovate. Small, sustained improvements can lead to big increases in profitability. Big ideas can involve radical, highly original initiatives – or looking at an old problem in a fresh, new way.
- To provide opportunities for Business to Business and Business to University links across technical and business disciplines.
- To provide means by which Cardiff University skills and Know-How can be applied to problems in industry.
- To raise awareness of innovation support and good practice for industry.
Benefits to members
- A regular programme of evening meetings on key topics relevant to businesses.
- An eNewsletter, containing brief stories on innovation news and events, with links to further information.
- Access to people and resources to tackle your problems and assess your opportunities.
- Increase your network of contacts amongst companies and organisations all keen on growth and development.
- Information on funding to support collaborative research and consultancy.
- Schemes to match participants' technology and research needs and opportunities.
Find out how to join the Innovation Network