Careers fairs and events
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus restrictions and social distancing measures, our programme of events will be delivered online for Autumn 2021.
All Wales Virtual Careers Fair
Thursday 14 October 2021, 10:00-15:00
Following the success of our first collaborative event in Spring 2021, we are pleased to be a part of the Autumn All Wales Virtual Careers Fair 2021. This fair offers a unique platform to meet thousands of students and graduates from across Wales who are currently seeking to shape their careers.
There are lots of opportunities available before, during and after the event to ensure your brand stands out, including:
- a branded employer booth at the virtual fair
- the option to book 1:1 slots with attendees
- inclusion in the event marketing campaign.
Reasons to attend
- Future-proof your recruitment strategy: Identify talent and meet students from a variety of degree disciplines across all Welsh universities looking for graduate opportunities.
- Develop your talent pipeline and add value to your business by engaging with students who are motivated to develop their skills through internships, placements and work experience.
- Facilitate early engagement with second and penultimate year students and build your brand awareness.
- Showcase your company or organisation as a key recruiter for students studying in Welsh Universities.
An Employer Stand is £200 + VAT and £99 + VAT for Micro-SME’s and charities.
Book your place
Contact the Employer Engagement team for more information on how to book your place.
'Find your future' events
Our virtual panel events are designed to give students an insight into the range of exciting careers available to them after they graduate. This is your opportunity to dispel some of the myths that may surround your industry, the key challenges that students might face if choosing this career pathway and based on your experience, the most important factors students need to consider when thinking about their graduate careers.
- Find your future in Business
- Find your future in Teaching
- Find your future in STEM
- Find your future in a welcoming workplace
If you are interested in hearing more about the above events, contact the Employer Engagement team.
Find out more
Please feel free to contact our Employer Engagement team to discuss your attraction and recruitment needs further.