Meet our students on campus
We have a range of ways for organisations to come onto campus and meet with our students.
These could include:
- skills workshops
- drop in sessions,
- large brand building exercises
- something more bespoke which we would be happy to help with.
Our employer led sessions are available on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursday in term time (excluding examination periods). We have day time and evening slots available.
Our Employer Engagement team will advise what type of session will work best for the students you wish to recruit. They will also assist you in finding a suitable venue/location, market your event to student, student registration/sign up and organise a university host. They will be available on the day to help you get set up and make sure everything runs smoothly.
Catering can be booked separately and we will provide details of this on request.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and to book your Employer Event.
A presentation will enable you to come onto campus to speak to interested students about your organisation and the opportunities you have to offer them. Students will get the opportunity to find out more, ask questions and be inspired to proceed with an application.
For employers who would like to speak to students in a more informal manner we offer a drop in session where you can bring a high visibility stand or pop up banner to site in a high traffic area (e.g. in a foyer/entrance hall) within the school of your choice. Here you can speak to students about your organisation and opportunities, hand out literature and increase your brand awareness.
Students love to hear about the graduate market from employers themselves and this is an extremely successful way of brand awareness and talent spotting students. We welcome employers who wish to come on campus to deliver a session which will help students improve their employability skills. Whether it be a mock interview, assessment centre, advice of application forms or a more general session on commercial or global awareness, we can facilitate this.
For employers looking to have a quality interactions with students who are interested in their organisation we are happy to schedule informal individual discussions with students. Rooms for interviewing students can also be booked in advance.
Increasingly, employers wish to showcase their brand on campus through larger installations. Wherever possible, we are happy to support this kind of activity and will handle all of the logistics and administration to help make your showcase event successful. In the past, we have welcomed trucks, coffee carts, photo-booths and giant glass cubes onto campus. These kinds of events can attract huge numbers of students - often in excess of 1000 a day. Showcase events cost £250 + VAT.
Information for recruitment agencies
Careers fairs and employer events offer a great range of opportunities to target students across all degree disciplines. The following conditions apply:
- Exhibition space at careers fairs is available at our discretion.
- Recruitment agencies may book stands on behalf of clients but must disclose the client's name from the outset.
- There are limited opportunities for recruitment agencies to attend careers fairs to promote themselves. If you wish to exhibit please contact us to discuss your requirements further.
- Recruitment agencies are permitted to book presentations, recruiting visits skills sessions and drop-ins on behalf of clients but must disclose the client's name from the outset. These events are not available to recruitment agencies wishing to promote their own services.
For further information, or to discuss your needs in more detail, please contact us:
Employer Engagement Team
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 22510759