Advertise with us
We have a range of ways in which you can advertise your graduate opportunities to our students.
Please note that to advertise part time and casual vacancies you should contact Jobshop, the student employment service owned and run by Cardiff University Students’ Union and Cardiff University.
Our online vacancy board is used by thousands of employers and is completely free of charge. Available for all our students and recent graduates, advertising your role or opportunity on our jobs board is the first step in promoting your opportunity to our students.
Whether a graduate job, internship, work placement or volunteering opportunity, the online vacancy board is the perfect platform. The process of adding your vacancy is very simple and our team are on hand to assist if there are any issues.
We do not accept job postings for unpaid internships (unless these are voluntary placements for charities or as part of a degree course), opportunities abroad which incur significant costs, or roles from recruitment agencies which do not name the client they are recruiting on behalf of.
From sponsoring events, publications or even programmes such as the Cardiff Award, we have a wide range of sponsorship opportunities available to help you enhance your brand awareness on campus.
Sponsorship will give your organisation exclusive access to advertising opportunities not available to other employers and we can support you in maximising their potential.
- a prompt and efficient service
- help and advice on advertising vacancies
- the opportunity to discuss how best to utilise our events and services to meet the needs of your clients
- help in booking careers and employer events
- the opportunity to build and enhance links with us.
- that any information provided relating to vacancies/placements is accurate
- that any events or activities organised at the University but not directly through Careers and Employability will be brought to our attention as soon as possible
- that notifications of any alterations to bookings, vacancy information or any other arrangements is given to us in good time
- that you commit to bookings/arrangements agreed with us as early as possible
- full compliance with and a commitment to UK legislation relating to recruitment practices, including equal opportunities and employment law
- that you accept we reserve the right to be selective and we accept no responsibility for the information or actions of the agency.
Contact the Employer Engagement Team to find out more about our range of sponsorship packages.
Please note we DO NOT offer targeted emails to students directly from employers.
Contact us with further details along with any images or promotional text and we will endeavour to add you into our schedule:
Employer Engagement Team
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 22510759