Microsoft Word 2013: advanced formatting techniques
This one-day advanced course will help you make best use of the automated formatting and editing tools in Microsoft Word.
About the course
Microsoft Word includes a number of automated tools to help standardise the formatting and layout of large, complex documents. This course will help you get the most out of these tools.
This course covers
- tracking changes made to documents by yourself and others
- using styles to standardise document formatting
- including suitable headers, footers and page numbers into documents and sections of a document
- cross-referencing within a document
- automatically creating reference lists
- combining multiple sub-documents into a master document.
You must be familiar with Microsoft Word and be able to create and format simple documents.
£125 for non-profit making organisations eg other universities, charities, and government bodies, including Cardiff and Vale University Health Board.
£150 for commercial organisations.
To book onto a course, please send your contact information and details of the course you would like to take to: