Microsoft PowerPoint 2013: creating presentations
This half-day course is designed for people new to using Microsoft PowerPoint to create presentations.
About the course
This course looks at how to get started with your first PowerPoint presentation, from creating a straightforward presentation to tips on presenting your slides.
This course covers:
- creating your first presentation
- adding slides and using different slide layouts
- formatting slides and using themes
- adding images and shapes to slides
- creating a simple slideshow to control your presentation.
You must be familiar with the Microsoft Office interface and have a basic level of standard skills (such as formatting text, saving and printing documents).
£60 for non-profit making organisations eg other universities, charities, and government bodies, including Cardiff and Vale University Health Board.
£75 for commercial organisations.
To book onto a course, please send your contact information and details of the course you would like to take to: