Microsoft Excel 2013: Building Effective Worksheets and Workbooks
This one-day advanced course will develop your skills in using Microsoft Excel to create calculations and analyse data.
About the course
This course will help you develop your existing knowledge of Excel to create calculations in worksheets and to analyse data held in single worksheets and within multiple worksheet workbooks.
This course covers:
- building effective calculations
- using the advanced built-in functionality within Excel
- using the IF function to make decisions based on your data
- analysing data using conditional logic
- applying advanced formatting, creating custom formats and using cell styles to standardise formatting throughout a workbook
- working with tabular data to filter and sort lists and t group data to help manage long lists.
You must be familiar with the Microsoft Excel interface and have an understanding of how data is stored in a tabular worksheet format.
To get the most out of this course you should also have practical experience of creating and formatting spreadsheets. It is advisable to have either attended the Microsoft Excel: Core Skills course or already be using Microsoft Excel.
£125 (plus VAT) for non-profit making organisations eg other universities, charities, and government bodies, including Cardiff and Vale University Health Board.
£150 (plus VAT) for commercial organisations.
To book onto a course, please send your contact information and details of the course you would like to take to: