Marketing and strategy
We are home to more than 30 international academics from a variety of backgrounds, representing diverse research interests and methodological approaches.
Our main research themes centre on marketing strategy, strategic management and marketing management but extend to a wider range of topics including:
- consumer behaviour and culture
- business to business marketing
- relationship marketing
- creativity and product innovation management
- digital media marketing
- ethics, corporate social responsibility and sustainability
- international and cross-cultural marketing
- marketing communications
- retailing and service marketing.
We translate our research into practical tools that managers and public policy makers use to make better decisions, provide thought leadership to the academic community and inspire research-led teaching. Our research also contributes to societal understanding of the changing business environment at local, national and international levels.
Our researchers work with colleagues from across the University in a number of ways and formally through the Festivals Research Group, the Sustainable Places Research Institute, and the Responsible Innovation Network amongst others.