Working with industry
We have been established with the support of Welsh Government and industry partners. We welcome and encourage new collaborative opportunities with industry, higher education, the public and third sectors.
We offer a broad range of engagement opportunities for external stakeholders interested in the interdisciplinary fields of AI, robotics and human-machine systems, including:
- membership on IROHMS’ Stakeholder Forum
- peer reviewer
- mentor/mentee scheme
- collaborator on research and development projects
- postgraduate sponsorship (Masters or PhD)
- continuing professional development
- undergraduate student placements
- networking and event attendance
- knowledge transfer partnerships
- access to facilities/researchers/non-sensitive data
- guest lectures.
We have worked with partners including: