Requests for transcripts and references

You can request verification of your study and replacement certificates or transcripts.

TypeDetailsWho to contact
Replacement certificatesFor degrees/awards gained before 30 September 2005The University of Wales
Replacement certificatesFor degrees/awards gained on or after 1 October 2005Student Operations Registry
TranscriptsAvailable for modular postgraduate programmes from 1 October 2005 onwards and for undergraduate programmes from 1 October 1998Student Operations Registry
Confirmation of studyEvidence that you have studied here or verification of your degree classificationStudent Operations Registry

Please note there may be a charge for these services.

Contact us

When you contact us please indicate what documents you require and provide the following information:

  • full name (during your time at Cardiff)
  • date of birth
  • programme studied
  • year the programme was completed
  • student number (if known).

Student Records

Reference requests

To locate an academic reference or old syllabus, please contact your School directly.