There are many achievements which can be included on your HEAR.
Lots of awards and prizes have been agreed by the University’s Academic Standards and Quality Council (ASQC) for inclusion in the HEAR.
- Recipient of the ‘Cardiff Award’
- Completing a summer placement through CUROP (Cardiff Undergraduate Research Opportunities Programme)
- Individual School prizes and awards
- Completion of ‘Languages for All’ module
- Students’ Union Formal Courses:
- British Sign Language Level 1
- Emergency First Aid
- CIEH Level 2 Award Health & Safety In Workplace
- The Pacific Institute STEPS To Excellence For Personal Success Course
- Personal Success Course
- Deaf Awareness Session
- Mind The Gap Course
- Certificate of Professional Development in Communication
- Certificate of Professional Development in Personal Effectiveness
- Certificate of Professional Development in Leadership
- Diploma in Professional Development
- Lead Volunteers
- Cardiff Volunteering – Student Trustees
- Students’ Union – Student Trustees
In addition to these, there are Awards and Prizes that can be granted from your Home School such as University Scholarship Awards or Awards for the best Final Year student.
All these extracurricular achievements that appear on the HEAR will have been verified by us, so anyone you share it with can be confident that all the details are accurate and approved by the University.
If you’ve accessed your HEAR and there is an award or prize that you think is missing please contact: