Researchers from the Violence Research Group have produced a number of publications.
The following is a selection of some of our published work.
- Newbury-Birch, D. et al., 2014. Alcohol screening and brief interventions for offenders in the probation setting (SIPS trial): a pragmatic multicentre cluster randomised controlled trial. Alcohol and Alcoholism 49 (5), pp.540-548. (10.1093/alcalc/agu046)
- Drummond, C. et al., 2014. The effectiveness of alcohol screening and brief intervention in emergency departments: a multicentre pragmatic cluster randomized controlled trial. Plos One 9 (6) e99463. (10.1371/journal.pone.0099463)
- Moore, S. C. et al. 2014. All-Wales licensed premises intervention (AWLPI): a randomised controlled trial to reduce alcohol-related violence. BMC Public Health 14 (1) 21. (10.1186/1471-2458-14-21)
- Piquero, A. R. et al., 2014. Offending and early death in the Cambridge study in delinquent development. Justice Quarterly 31 (3), pp.445-472. (10.1080/07418825.2011.641027)
- Florence, C. et al., 2013. An economic evaluation of anonymised information sharing in a partnership between health services, police and local government for preventing violence-related injury. Injury Prevention 20 (2), pp.108-114. (10.1136/injuryprev-2012-040622)