Training & Development
The University Graduate College delivers an integrated and comprehensive programme of skills development and formal training for postgraduate researchers known as the University Graduate College Programme. The programme offers workshops and courses in research skills and techniques, as well as broader areas of research management and professional development.
Click here to go straight to our web based booking system
In addition to courses, the University Graduate College enables researcher development through opportunities for involvement in student-led conferences, and to obtain funding for student-led interdisciplinary activities which will enhance the research environment.
Our package of support for postgraduate researchers was shortlisted in the 2010 Times Higher Education Award for “Outstanding Support for Early Career Researchers”.
- University Graduate College Programme
- Information for New Postgraduate Research Students
- Funding for Interdisciplinary Activities
- Careers Events
- Student Conferences
- Online Research Skills Modules
- Planning Your Skills Development
- Accreditation for PGRs Who Teach
- Just Write! – Writing Club
- Presentation Club