Places to eat
Whether you are after a main meal, a quick snack or just a drink, there is somewhere to suit your needs.
Cathays Park campus
Outside Main Building we have a taste of Cardiff’s pop up food scene including:
Or if you would prefer to immerse yourself in university life you can either try one of our campus restaurants or drop into a coffee shop for a quick break.
- Main Building Restaurant (open 08:30-15:30) - located on the ground floor of the Main Building, it serves hot and cold breakfast and lunch.
- Trevithick Building Restaurant (open 09:00-14:30)
- Julian Hodge Restaurant (open 09:00-14:30)
- Coffee shops (open 09:00-14:30)
- Tower Building coffee shop
- Ty Coffi
- John Percival Building
- Glamorgan Building
- Sir Martin Evans Building
- Bute Building coffee shop
- Main Building coffee shop
- Aberconway Snack Bar
- Redwood coffee shop
- Hadyn Ellis
Or you can soak up the atmosphere in the Students' Union which is home to many food outlets catering for a range of tastes.
Heath Park campus
If you are a prospective Healthcare student and are taking a tour of our Heath Park campus there are various lunch options in the IV Lounge coffee shop. The IV Lounge is open 09:00-15:30.