If you are interested in studying a full-time undergraduate degree at Cardiff University in September 2018, but have already used your five choices and are not holding any offers or are applying after the UCAS deadline (15 January), you might be eligible for UCAS Extra.
This service is open from the end of February to early July. We are offering a range of courses for prospective students who may not have found the right university for them.
Find out more about our vacancies on UCAS Extra.
What to expect when you start with us
According to the Academic World Ranking of Universities 2017 we are a top 10 UK and top 100 world university.
- Guaranteed University accommodation - a range of residences to suit individual preferences and budgets.
- One of the best students' unions in the UK - home to over 240 sports clubs and student societies, a free employment service and club nights.
- A campus in the heart of a capital city - bursting with history, culture, architecture, cuisine and entertainment, Cardiff was ranked third best capital city in Europe in 2015.
- Student support - advice on money, careers, counselling, wellbeing, disability and dyslexia and international student support.
- Opportunities to study, volunteer or work abroad - with our global opportunities, research and language programmes.
- Sport - over 60 clubs for men and women ranging from traditional sports like rugby and cricket to martial arts and water sports.