Undergraduate programmes available for online application in the School of Healthcare Sciences are listed together with possible start dates.
To proceed with your application:
- identify the programme you wish to apply for
- decide whether you would like to study on a full time or part time basis
- select your preferred start date.
|Programme name||Mode of attendance||Starting date|
|BSc Community Health Nursing Practice (Overseas)||Full-time||08-Oct-2018|
|BSc Intra and Perioperative Practice (15 months)||Full-time||21-May-2018|
|BSc Intra and Perioperative Practice (Anaesthesia)||Full-time||21-May-2018|
|BSc Nursing Practice (Overseas)||Full-time||06-May-2018|
|BSc Intra and Perioperative Practice||Part-time||17-Sep-2018|
|BSc Stand Alone Module (degree level) (September Start)||Part-time||10-Sep-2018|
|Graduate Diploma in Clinical Practice (To gain 120 credits)||Part-time||10-Sep-2018|
|Non Degree Return to Practice (April Start)||Part-time||10-Apr-2018|
If you have difficulty locating the programme you want to apply for please check the name of the programme in our undergraduate course finder.
You can also contact the Admissions Team by:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: +44 (0)29 2087 9999 (08:30 to 17:00 GMT Monday to Friday).