Undergraduate programmes available for online application in the Cardiff Business School are listed together with possible start dates.
To proceed with your application:
- identify the programme you wish to apply for
- decide whether you would like to study on a full-time or part-time basis
- select your preferred start date.
|Programme name||Mode of attendance||Starting date|
|Business and Economics Exchange (all year)||Full-time||24-Sep-2018|
|Business and Economics Exchange (semester 1)||Full-time||24-Sep-2018|
|Business and Economics Exchange (semester 2)||Full-time||29-Jan-2018|
- check the name of the programme using the undergraduate or postgraduate prospectus
- contact the Admissions Section at Cardiff University Registry by email at email@example.com
or by telephone +44 (0) 29 2087 9999 (08:30 to 17:00 GMT Monday to Friday)
- download and complete an undergraduate or postgraduate paper application form.
If you have difficulty locating the programme you want to apply for please check the name of the programme in undergraduate course finder using the undergraduate prospectus.
You can also contact the Admissions Team by:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: +44 (0)29 2087 9999 (08:30 to 17:00 GMT Monday to Friday).