Disability and Dyslexia
We work with students with a range of disabilities, including physical or sensory impairments, specific learning difficulties, long-term medical conditions and mental health conditions.
In partnership with your Academic School and other professional services such as Library Services, Residences and Registry, we can work with you to enhance your student life.
We offer confidential advice and guidance to assist you during your studies, including:
- funding advice for disabled students
- study skills and support worker services
- screening and assessment for specific learning difficulties (SpLDs)
- help with requesting and making reasonable adjustments.
We also have dedicated mental health advisers who are able to offer advice and guidance if you have a long-term mental health condition.
Disability support (Cathays)
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2087 4844
Dyslexia support (Cathays)
- Telephone:+44(0) 29 2087 4844